Wapsi Valley Archaeology, Inc. provides professional cultural resources services for assistance with National Historic Preservation Act compliance, research, and historic preservation efforts. We offer the full range of services and professional assistance for all phases of archaeological and historical investigations, including reconaissance and intensive-level archaeological and architectural history surveys, National Register of Historic Places eligibility evaluations, data recovery excavations, historic research and documentation, archaeological monitoring, historic booklet preparation and publication, and preservation management planning.
professional staff has extensive experience completing cultural resource investigations. Each of our Principal Investigators exceeds the Secretary of Interior's
Professional Qualification Standards in their fields.
- As an independent private company, we will represent the interests of you, our client, in our work. We will help to facilitate projects through the review process with your interests in mind. We specialize in cultural resources work and personalized service.
comply with State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) requirements and have a proven rapport with state and federal
- We are located in historic downtown Anamosa, Iowa, to conveniently serve
Iowa and surrounding states.
- We offer efficient services, value pricing, and fast turnaround on projects. We will stand by our bids without cost overruns.
- We have the skills, knowledge, and experience to propel your project without holdups.
- We provide complete reports of investigations containing synthesized conclusions and clear, concise recommendations for every project. Our reports are readable and not filled with jargon or academic language.
- As a majority woman-owned
company, we are certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) by
the Iowa Department of Transportation.
- We are fully and amply insured.
- We guarantee the quality of our work.
Please feel welcome to contact us with any questions or requests for additional information. We would be eager to speak with you, and we hope to have an opportunity to work with you in the future.